Webster’s Corner Site Plan
Build in 2008, Webster’s Corner Business Park is a 37-unit complex that features security for your business above all else.
There are still some units for sale, lease, or lease with an option to purchase at Webster’s Corner Business Park.
Site Complex Features
- The business park is fully fenced and gated
- The gate is open during the working day and closed at night and the weekends – a code is required
- The complex is bordered by 256th on the east, Graestone Ready Mix to the south and Frodo Creek (greenbelt) to the west
- Ample parking on site
- 10 years old ( built in 2008 )
- No Growing of Pot in this complex
- built entirely of concrete and steel (Tiltup Construction)
- EPDM Roofing system
- owned and operated by the people who own their strata units
- M2 zoning – see Maple Ridge Website ( put link here )
- Professionally managed by Fraser Property Management